Test BleachBit 0.7.0 beta 2
Please test the new BleachBit 0.7.0 beta 2 which fixes bugs found in first beta and adds minor enhancements.In particular, please test:
- All the test items for 0.7.0 beta 1.
- All the known issues for 0.7.0 beta 1.
- Belarusian translation
- Clear GNOME Run history (click ALT+F2 and click the down arrow)
- Clear search history in GNOME Search Tool (click Places - Search for Files and the down arrow)
Remember: beta releases are more likely to contain bugs and are recommended only for testing. Use with caution.
Report any bugs to the bug tracker. Report any success (especially with the memory and swap cleaner) as a comment to this blog post.
Because of the time it takes to prepare all the installation packages, only the following installation packages are offered for this beta:
- Fedora 11
- Mandriva 2009.1
- OpenSUSE 11.1
- Ubuntu 8.04
- Ubuntu 9.04
- Ubuntu 9.10
- Source code for other Linux distro's
- Windows installer
- Windows portable
Also download the latest bonus pack:
Translators, please update your translations.
Subscribe to RSS to be notified of future betas and the final release. The final release will include detailed release notes and wider selection of installation packages for more Linux distro's (as usual).