Download BleachBit for Linux
Download .deb and .rpm installation packages for the most popular Linux distributions.
The release notes list the changes in BleachBit 1.0.
DEB and RPM Installation Packages: BleachBit version 1.2
Select the package for the most similar distribution.
- CentOS 6
- Debian 6 (Squeeze)
- Debian 7 (Wheezy)
- Fedora 17 (Beefy Miracle)
- Fedora 18 (Spherical Cow)
- Fedora 19 (Schrodinger's Cat)
- Fedora 20 (Heisenbug)
- RHEL 6
- SLE 11
- Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid Lynx)
- Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)
- Ubuntu 12.04 (Precise Pangolin)
- Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal Quetzal)
- Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring Ringtail)
- Ubuntu 13.10 (Saucy Salamander)
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (Trusty Tahr)
- openSUSE 11.4
- openSUSE 12.1
- openSUSE 12.2
- openSUSE 12.3
- openSUSE 13.1
See the Download Page for old versions, Windows downloads, and source code .
The last stand-alone bonus pack was version 0.8.2 which works with BleachBit releases before BleachBit version 1.0. It will not install on BleachBit 1.0 or later.
Bonus cleaners are now available through the CleanerML community site. Future versions of BleachBit may include them as automatic over-the-Internet updates.